Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.
- Solar Panel
- Lighting Fixture
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Box
- During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity, which is then stored in the re-chargeable battery.
- At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during the day.
- The number of hours the light stays on is dependent on your geographical location, seasonal lighting and Weather conditions availability.
- Solar lights do not receive as much direct sunlight on cloudy, rainy days, and in the winter. Therefore, the number of hours stays on will be reduced during those days.
- The construction of this solar LED light is sea front-resistant, and you will enjoy years of trouble-free use in all weather conditions if installed properly.